Friday, June 20, 2008

My THICK THICK THICK New Spreads

So far, I think these are my favorite spreads (that I created) - background wise. These are so THICK and pliable. I would venture to say each side has at least four layers of gesso, papers, paints, etc... and topped with hand stamped images carved by moi! I am so glad this baby is being mailed "Flat Rate" Priority - otherwise, it would cost a small fortune to mail. It is HEAVY! I wish everyone could "FEEL" the texture of these pages. I just love the way they turned out. They are textured, yet smooth to the touch.













1 comment:

nicci said...

those look like they're going to be a lot of fun to work on! i find that the heavier the page, the easier it is for me to feel comfortable. i'm not afraid of ripping it or applying too much paint!